On October 4, Button hosted over 500 of the brightest minds in mobile for our fourth annual TAP conference. From personalization to user experience, the day facilitated a variety of conversations around the latest mobile trends. Throughout the event, we learned what some of the leaders in mobile are up to, including Grubhub, Uber, BuzzFeed, Dunkin’, and more.
While approaches to mobile vary, attendees consistently agreed that mobile is playing an increasingly significant role in their businesses. We’ve rounded up our top 5 takeaways from the insights our speakers shared:
- Building a positive user experience on mobile is critical, and if it’s done right, it will increase revenue.
- To stand out and be successful in mobile, brands must personalize the experience.
- Mobile apps are an extremely valuable channel with brand’s most loyal and engaged customers.
- Marketers agree there’s a demand for better measurement and proven results for marketing spend, lending itself to more performance-based campaigns.
- Many brands have placed bets on mobile for the upcoming holiday season and have already launched marketing campaigns promoting holiday deals.
Below you’ll find our visual notetaker’s artboard for each TAP 2018 content session, highlighting even more of the key takeaways.
Like what you saw? It’s even better in person! Subscribe to stay up-to-date on all things TAP, including when the session recordings are released and news about TAP 2019! Additionally, we have a full photo album from the event available here.